Friday, June 27, 2014

After so long, I came back to this personal space of mine, to blog about how I feel nw and how I was for the past 4 yrs. 3 yrs to be exact since my last post, but it has been 4 yrs with that guy I loved a lot.






I wouldn't say mine is a very interesting story, but at least, I tried my best, gave my heart and I gt no regrets, becuz I know the biggest regrets in life is not trying ur best when u had the chance to. I cant say im v experienced in love, I cant deal with mindfuck, I cant deal with conspiracy, I cant deal with all the complicated ideas anyone ever have about love. To me, love shld be pure, as pure as clear water, as simple as that.

4 yrs ago, the male lead of my drama changes . Its no longer ANDY CHUA, but tis guy JARRELL NG who ridiculously stole my heart.

No comments: